From City Centre studio apartments through to five-bedroom houses, we source and select from a wide range of UK properties through our network of Agent partners, to provide a friendly and efficient service to find you your perfect property.

Our website portal is constantly updated with the latest properties throughout UK and - by you simply registering with us - we will then keep you updated with properties that meet your requirements by either email or SMS text as soon as they come onto the market. So, you won’t miss out on your dream property!

We believe in an open and transparent approach to both tenants and landlords. We pride ourselves in offering an ethical and personal service and maintaining a high standard of expertise and professionalism.

To find your perfect property call 020 3368 6744 or register now.

The Process

Finding a property

The first step is to register with us, giving brief details about yourself and the accommodation you require. We then search our database of properties on our website portal for suitable properties for you to view. As soon as new properties become available that match your needs, we will send those details onto you. We will also send you our weekly list of available properties. And why not follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook page to receive live property updates as they happen?

It’s always wise to start looking about a month before you wish to move, as the properties in the most desirable locations are usually viewed and reserved quickly. Typically, properties to rent become available about two months before occupancy date.


Before we arrange your viewing, we are required to register your full details. Landlords expect us to prequalify any potential tenant, and this will also ensure that – when the right property comes along – you are in the perfect position to secure it.

Viewings are always accompanied and arranged at a time to suit you. At this point, general details of the property and other requirements can also be established, such as the term of the letting, date of proposed occupation and due dates of outstanding costs - e.g., full deposit and first rental payment.

For your safety and peace of mind, all managed properties are Gas Safe certificated, and inspected for electrical safety, and the furniture for fire safety. For your peace of mind and security, all Tenancy Deposits (bonds) are held in accordance with the Deposit Protection Regulations.

Reserving the property

Once you have decided on a property, we will ask you for a holding deposit (fully refundable if the landlord does not accept your offer). This is equivalent to one week’s rent of the property you wish to rent. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).


To successfully complete your application, you will be required to provide proof of residency and proof of identity (photographic ID) for each Tenant. (Proof of residency can be a utility bill which is less than three months old. Proof of identity can be a passport, identity card or a driver’s licence). Some Landlords may also require a copy of your content’s insurance schedule.

If you smoke or have pets, let us know, so we can check that the Landlord will accept you as a tenant before making an application.

A tenant assessment for each person over the age of 18 will be carried out. Normally this will include contacting your current employer and any former landlord etc. In addition, a credit check will be undertaken. You would be advised to let people know that they may be contacted for a reference.

Please be advised that your annual income needs to be at least 2.5 times the annual rent to comply with the referencing criteria. Different rules apply with Housing Benefit, so please discuss your situation with our administration team if you have any queries or concerns.

For self-employed applicants, you will need to contact your accountant or be able to provide your most recent SA302. Where a tenant is unable to meet the required income or credit checks, in some cases the tenant may have a guarantor agree to underwrite any rent liabilities, and the same criteria would apply to the guarantor’s income. Please contact us for further information.


Rents are normally quoted calendar monthly and payable monthly in advance. The tenant is usually also responsible for Council Tax, Water Rates, Gas, Electricity and Telephone costs. All rents are payable by bank standing order to the master letting agents bank account or your landlord’s bank account (unless alternative arrangements are agreed in advance). The first month’s rent is due before taking occupancy of the property.

Please Note: notification of late payment of rent is charged at £15. Legal notices are charged at £50. Any additional costs or charges should be paid before commencement of the tenancy.

Where Infusion Homes are managing the property, any supplies of electricity, gas and water will be transferred into the tenant’s name on commencement of the rental agreement. They will be the tenant’s responsibility throughout the duration of the tenancy.

If your landlord manages the property, you may have to change the utilities yourself. You will be responsible for paying these accounts for the duration of the tenancy unless otherwise stated in your Tenancy Agreement. The landlord, or us as his agent, shall choose which utilities providers should be used at the start of the tenancy.


A security deposit is required prior to occupation. This is normally equal to five weeks rent but may vary. This deposit will be treated in accordance with the Tenancy Deposit Protection regulations, and you will be informed of which protection scheme is utilised by the master letting agent. The deposit is held to cover damage, breakages, and any other liabilities under the terms of your tenancy agreement. Please note that under no circumstances can the deposit be used by the tenant to cover rent.


All electrical and gas appliances - including fridges, freezers, ovens, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines etc. - should be clean, serviced and in good working order. Your landlord is responsible for complying with any applicable safety regulations. Service contracts, warranties and guarantees may be held on certain appliances by the landlord.


If the rental property includes a garden, the tenant is responsible for keeping it in good order during their tenancy. The landlord should have provided appropriate tools for lawn cutting, weeding and the maintenance of any trees, shrubs, or flowers present.


If the Landlord has given permission for pets to be kept at a property, then an additional sum may be due on your deposit. This sum may vary according to the requirements of the Landlord and the number and size of the pets to be kept at the Property, so please contact our admin team for more details. This figure will be confirmed to you in writing prior to check in.


If you wish to make any changes to the property including putting up pictures on walls or decorating, you must obtain written permission for the landlord or managing agent before any work commences.

Fire Regulations

All furniture supplied will conform to the ‘Fire and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) (Amendment) Regulations 1993'. The law states that gas equipment must be checked annually by a registered Gas Safe installer and records of this must be available on request. Either the landlord or management company will arrange these checks.


Tenants are advised to take out appropriate contents’ insurance, which includes third party cover for the Landlord, to comply with the terms of their Tenancy Agreement. Insurance should be in place as soon as the Tenancy commences. Specialist contents insurance cover for Tenants can be offered which includes third party cover for the Landlord’s goods. We recommend that Tenants complete a proposal form at the time of signing the Tenancy Agreement.

Faults and Repairs

At the start of your tenancy, you will be informed of who will be managing the property and be given their contact details. If it is Landlord, they may have service contracts and preferred contractors in place. Any maintenance issues must be reported direct to the landlord. Failure to do so may mean that you are liable for any deterioration or damage resulting from any delay. You must not instruct a contractor to undertake any work – if you do, without landlord consent, it will be at your own liability.

If the master letting agent are managing the property, any maintenance issues must be reported to them directly. Please note that they will endeavour to address maintenance issues as soon as possible; however, same day response cannot be guaranteed. The master letting agent will always request that the contractors contact you directly to obtain access to the property. In the case of an emergency, they will give the contractor keys for direct access, if all attempts to contact each of the tenants has failed, e.g., gas leak, water leak or flooding.